Monday, July 28, 2008

Who were the ad wizard's that came up with that one?




When I first heard Budweiser was brewing a competitor to Leinekuegel's HoneyWeiss, I thought that was a good idea. When I heard the name of the new Beer, I thought their Marketing Department must have died in a plane crash. Their new craft beer is called "Shock Top". Now I get it.

(Photo: Shock Top Tapper Head and Shockstar Head)

We actually had a pretty good ride tonight, training for the 24 hours of 9 mile in Wausaw this weekend. The HuckleBucks or Unicorns, I'm not sure what we're called is made up of Bill Fanter, Shockstar, O'Gara and myself. Were taking on the world with Single Speeds. Deke is in charge of food and drink, and I hope he brings a lot because I'll have a very difficult time racing 5 or 6 laps in a 24 hour period while sober.

No comments: