Decorah Human Powered Trails
Monthly Meeting Minutes
Event Date Changes
- Dirt Burger- Now
- Summer Sizzler- Now
August 21st, 2010
Decorah Time Trials 2010
- Packets are out. Email sent to past years participants.
- Packets were sent to regional bike shops, Frostbike, and 1st series race of IMBCS
- Explore Decorah is linked on Time Trials Event Page at http://www.decorahia.org/pr/pr.asp?id=prtime_trials
- Provides Maps and Directions. Work in Progress.
- If you would like to volunteer or know of volunteers please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brainstorming on Race Course!
- Sponsorship Board
- T-shirts this year, possibilities of other options following years
- Monthly Work Days
into 4 sections (Van Peenen, Split Park Palisades, Dunnings, and River Trail)
- Group Leaders
- Van Peenen- Jesse
- Palisades- Doug
- Dunnings- Trevor
- River Trail- Deke
- Group Leaders will choose dates for trail work in assigned section and will be sending out emails or ask for volunteers for trail work group.
- Volunteers wanted for Trail Groups- If interested and willing please email: email@example.com
Palisades Trail Project
- Lee has route mapped out and ready to be built
- Work day to be determined
Mountain Bike Kickoff Day
- Corresponding w/ Palisades Trail Project
- Day to kickoff new year of work and riding on Decorah Trails
- Grill out, trail work, and social time!
Tool Purchases for Year
- Focus on purchasing hand tools
Nordic Fest Float
- Discussion of the possibility of group entering float
Agenda Next Month (April 2010)
- Volunteers for Trail Groups
- Time Trials
- Course Setup
- Volunteers List
- Route Selection
- Sponsorship Board!!!!!!!!
- Nordic Fest Float
- Alternative Meeting Locations