Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dirt Burger Deuce - Race Results

It appears that the Dirt Burger Deuce was a success.  Of course there was a small run in with some law enforcement individuals, but all was handled in a reasonable manner.  The Saturday Celebration was a Hobo-Hippie delight.  Who would have guessed that the concrete structure under a bridge by the river is the ideal venue for banjos, guitars, and huge upright Bass instruments?
The aftermath.  I had planned to camp out and sleep in my truck.  As you can see, that didn't happen.  it seemed like a good idea at the time.  "Hey, Everybody just go ahead and throw the empties in the back of my truck."  I forgot that flies like beer just as much as everyone else does.
I do have more pictures, but not many that can be displayed here.
Oh yeah, and if you're wondering about the World Bucket Ball Championship results, I really don't feel like bragging so ask O'Gara what it's like to finish in Second Place.

3 comments:

OGARA said...

If you aint first your last, I piss Excellence.

OGARA said...

If you aint first your last, I piss Excellence

OGARA said...

Yes twice.