Decorah Human Powered Trails
Monthly Meeting Minutes
Monthly Time Trial Results (TOP 5)
- The Fur Man
- The Unicorn
- Mister Tripp and so on………
- Trevor and Ogara are going to be putting t-shirt together with DHPT Logo on front and Sponsors on the back.
- First order will be for 50 t-shirts with possible second order at a later date.
- T-Shirts will be $10
- Contact Trevor if you would like a T-shirt and what size (email@example.com)
- Maps have been printed at Luther on Tyvek and should be up within the next week.
- Small trail maps are going to be placed at select trail signs to help those know where they are going.
- Sponsorship Signs will also be put on Tyvek and are already up in meantime on laminated sheets.
Trail Sponsorship Money
- Investigation into possible trailer for DHPT to be used as a mobile storage shed for all trail maintenance tools.
- Current Trail Sponsorship money around $1,500
Mother’s Day Bridge Concept
- Discussion on possibility of looking at putting a bridge lower in the gully where top and lower Mother’s Day cross. A bridge at this point would allow for a loop rather than a Figure 8 cross-over trail.
Summer Sizzler 2010
- VanPennen Prairie Registration
- Race Course starting at bottom of Quarry Hill entering VanPennen Prairie
- See Race Post
Current DHPT Funds: $169.00