Monday, May 2, 2011

how death valley got its name...

dave lunz, meet wwe superstar jesse reyerson...




I thought I would just add my version of the story.  It's been a little known fact that I'm so fast on a mtn bike that I've driven the spectators to become hectators.  While they may cheer you as you race by, they are bound and determined to bring me down.  And this year they failed...

Here I am, JRA - enjoying the weather and a lovely day for a bike race.

 Uh Oh!  As I gingerly ride around a corner and into the valley, the Hectators decide that it would be a good day to tackle me.


 I tried to ride right over them, but believe it or not, they were too tall.


 First thing First, foot sweep the redneck Gus White and take him out of the equation.
Step 2: go after the bike thief.


 Once you catch said bike thief, grab him by the throat, lift him over your head, and choke slam him straight to hell.  That's where bike theives belong.  Even good humored fun loving ones in broad daylight in the middle of a bike race.  That'll Teach him.
Until next year, I'm sure.

There should be another picture here, but I think once everyone witnessed the impact, some sort of ethical responsibility and whispers of profanity took over and they stopped taking pictures.

But don't worry.
No Dave Lunzes were harmed in the making of this blog post.


2 comments:

greg said...

Here is another angle. SLLLAAAMMM!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gasmith/5680429270/in/photostream

dave said...

There was one dave lunz harmed in the making of these pictures, fortunately I didn't have to dip into the "Strategic Reserve" of painkillers!! And it wasn't around the throat it was a chest slam. You got one comin Spinner!!