Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Homie

I'm not sure exactly what it is called anymore, but once a year a bunch a drinkers with a bicycle problem ride around in a dog park in the Minneapolis area.  Someone tried explaining to me all the different little names and cities and towns, but I didn't really get it.  I just said "I'm from Iowa" even though I'm kind of not anymore.  I've had a history of breaking bikes at bike events lately, and this was no exception.  Big Dummy repairs are in progress.  A video of the crowd reaction to said bike busting (and the Surly warranty/replacement program) will be posted as soon as I figure out how to do so.  In the mean time, here are some pics.











Photos by Scott Showen

1 comment:

b said...

people ride bikes in other towns... not just in that one town in iowa with the wind mill?