Proposed Meeting Agenda
Decorah Human Powered Trails
T-Bocks Back Room
Tuesday May 8, 2012
7:00 p.m. Call to Order
Treasurer’s report: $1,734.91 in our Park and Rec. Acct. ($624 of that is from Toppling Goliath’s Watershed Wheat Project). $611.06 in the club checkbook.
Approval of minutes
Fundraising and sponsorships for 2012.
28e Committee Request/TOW Trout Run Trail Phelps Park Connection.
Decorah Time Trials recap and discussion for next year’s event.
1. Website/Blog Responsibilities update.
2. Trail building and maintenance for 2012.
3. Club Clothing/Hats/Jerseys.
4. NordicQuest, the date for this event has not been set.
5. Dirt Burger update for the Fri.-Sun., June 8-10, 2012 event.
6. Night Shift Night Race update for the Saturday, September 29, 2012 event.
1. Decorah Open Streets Event Request (June 10th, 2012).
“My name is Heidi Skildum and I am working on an exciting event that
will occur in Decorah on Sunday, June 10th called Decorah Open
Streets. Decorah Open Streets is a celebration of personal, communal
and environmental wellness held on car free streets that are then Open Streets for activities of all kinds.
As part of the event, we would like to showcase some of the amazing
adventures available outside of Decorah's downtown district. We are
hoping to advertise tours on our hiking and biking trails as well as
our waterways. I am wondering if Decorah Human Powered Trails would like to organize a mountain bike tour on our trails leaving the event at some point between 11 AM and 3 PM. It is up to you if you would like to charge for the tour (everything else at the event is free) but we hope that participants could meet at the Decorah Open Streets event and then ride to the trail head.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
For more information about Decorah Open Streets, check out
2. Service Project/Canoe Landing
3. Other Items?