Decorah Human Powered Trails
Monday, June 4, 2012
7:00 p.m. Call to Order
Treasurer’s report: $5,395.41 in our Park and Rec. Acct. ($624 of that is from Toppling Goliath’s Watershed Wheat Project). $611.06 in the club checkbook.
Spent: $500 paid to J. Tripp; $310.50 paid for Rogue Hoes; $229.00 paid for TT Prize. Received: $2,0000 from TOW for TRT; $2,700 Sponsors; $400 TT riders.
Approval of Minutes
Reports of Officers, and Committees:
1. Cuyuna Trip June 1-3, 2012
2. Decorah Open Streets Mtn. Bike Tours
3. Dirt Burger update for the Fri.-Sun., June 8-10, 2012 events.
1. Fundraising and sponsorships for 2012.
2. Trail building and maintenance for 2012.
“trail improvement work,” person?
Condition of Boa? Other damaged trails?
3. Service Project/Canoe Landing.
(Committee chair: Deke; Doug Osborn, Jeff O’Gara, Jeff Freidhof).
4. Club Clothing/Hats/Jerseys.
5. NordicQuest, (August date possibly).
Reminder: FUTURE Meeting Times and Ride Times:
*1st Monday of each month is DHPT Meeting Night.
*2nd Tuesday of each month is TT or Enduro.
*4th Wednesday of each month is TT or Enduro.
For more information about Decorah Open Streets, check out